Monday, 28 October 2013

Sally Hansen nail polish

An autumn motif containing warm colours like brown, yellow, orange. They will go by pretty soon and will be replaced by the cold winter colours. But for now I still enjoy painting leaves, berries and flowers. Do you like it?
The main colour is the natural sienna from Sally Hansen with wonderful shade.



I have read that Sally Hansen used advanced peptide technology. Nails grow 30% longer in 5 days. This exclusive nail colour formula with peptides, keratin and multi vitamins reinforces nails to resist splitting, cracking and breaking.

2 comments:

  1. cool, it looks kinda Christmas to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.i like it ! also i like your blog post !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test